This Facebook Plugins for WordPress is the ultimate and most advanced plugin to integrate Facebook plugins, dialogs and Facebook comments into your blog or website. It’s using WordPress shortcodes to make it very simple to add a Facebook plugin or dialog into any blog post or page. The plugins also comes with 4 widgets ready to be customized and a way to automatically add a Like button and/or the Facebook comment system into all your posts and pages.
Available exclusively on codecanyon
- 8 Facebook plugins that can be integrated with one line of code.
- 2 dialogs using native Facebook popups.
- Shortcode support for all the plugins and dialogs.
- 6 widgets ready to be customized (Like box widget, Recommendations box widget, Activity feed widget, Facepile widget, Like button widget, Send button widget)
- Automatically add a Like Button to all your posts or pages.
- Automatically integrate Facebook comment to all posts and pages.
- Easy way to customize the look and options of the plugins.
- A way to disable the WordPress default comments.
- New in v2: All widgets are now supporting unlimited instances (based on the WordPress Widgets API )
- New in v2: Send button widget and shortcode support
- New in v2: Customize in which posts and pages the automatic like button, and Facebook comment are displayed
- New in v2: Notifications for new updates supported to keep you informed of new updates
- Rich documentation and each shortcode option is documented.
- Compatible with the Facebook WPress for WordPress.
Plugins demo (7 plugins that can be integrated with one line of code)
- Facebook Like buttons
- Facebook Activity feed
- Facebook Recommendations
- Facebook Like Box
- Facebook Facepile
- Facebook Live Stream
- Facebook comments
Like button Automatic integration
On this blog, the settings of the plugin have been set to enable the automatic integration of a Like Button on the Top of this current page. You can define exactly on which pages or posts to display the Like button (and also the position top or bottom).
Facebook Comments Automatic integration
You can specify on which pages or posts to integrate the comments box. That feature has been added in the V2.0 of our plugin and has been requested by several of our buyers. Your can get this plugin on this page.