This YouTube app is a full backend interface enabling you to search and save any YouTube video (and also channels) into your own database. You can organize all your selected videos into categories, and also choose the videos to feature.
The front end is based on a responsive design framework, and enables you to have a nice and modern website with your videos selection. You can easily use and extend this app to create a videos website.
– Save your favorite Youtube videos into your own database
– Save your favorite channels
– Search videos by keywords
– Search videos by channels username or id
– Preview videos title, description and number of views
– Play any video in a fancybox
– Never reload a page when saving your videos !
– Pagination system giving you access to all search results
– Organize your videos by categories
– Ability to add/edit/delete categories
– Ability to delete videos and channels
– Ability to set videos as featured
– Filter your saved videos by categories or featured
– Very clean and user friendly backend interface
– New updated front-end (new feature)
Test it before purchase
31 May 2015
– Updated to the latest YouTube API v3
18 July 2014
– Fixed an issue with the Japanese or Korean characters display when saving the videos
15 July 2014
– Updated the backend interface (cleaner interface)
– New redesigned front-end interface
– Added individual page to display videos
– Added Facebook comments and share button on all video pages
– Added channels page in order to display the saved channels videos
29 Aug 2013
– Added a responsive design
– Code improvements
7 Sept 2012
– Added a front-end display making it easy to get a YouTube website with your saved videos.