This application enables you to enrich your Facebook page by adding a new tab where you can integrate different type of videos from YouTube. That could be your YouTube channel, videos from a search results, a playlist, a YouTube category, or featured YouTube videos (most popular)
If you always looked for a way to integrate your videos or videos from a specific channel or playlist, search no more. This is the app you need ! And it’s very easy to setup.
Check out our demo here
– Enrich your Facebook page with an awesome YouTube app
– 5 types of videos feeds available.
– YouTube playlists support (new)
– Facebook Like button support (new)
– Facebook comments support (new)
– Get your own YouTube channel on your Facebook page
– Include YouTube featured videos and categories (always up to date)
– Powered by the YouTube API v3 and Facebook page tabs.
– Supports paginations
– Uses AJAX for playing but also navigating through the video lists.
– Included documentation (and how to create a Facebook page)
25 June 2015
– Updated to the latest YouTube API v3
13 June 2013
– Re-designed the videos display to a cleaner interface and added an automatic autoscroll to the player when a videos is selected
– Added the ability to enable or disable the locking of the app until the users like your page
– Added support for videos playlists
– Added support for Facebook like and comments for each video displayed
– Re-vamped the documentation
12 June 2012
– Updated the app to the new Facebook timeline format
– Installation instructions updated in the documentation
Please note that you need to have your server supporting SSL and https:// in order to be able to run this app into a Facebook page. That has been made mandatory since Oct 1, 2011 by Facebook. If you don’t have an SSL and still want to run this app, please contact us and we’ll be able to offer you an alternative solution by hosting your app for you on our secure server.
Self hosted solution available
You can get this app for free using our new service: The Tabs Factory enabling to install our listed apps directly on your Facebook pages (no hosting server, no SSL certificate and no coding skills required!)