This Twitter widgets class enables you to centralize all your Twitter widgets and buttons declarations. The main advantage is to avoid having your widgets declarations everywhere in your projects. Intead you can have them all in one place, all defined in a structured and flexible class.
If you are interested by integrating Facebook plugins you can have a look to the Facebook plugins class.
– Centralize all your Twitter widgets and buttons declarations.
– Avoid duplicate code.
– Save time by having to update only the class file when Twitter make changes.
– Use efficient and flexible functions.
– Extremely easy to integrate into your existing projects.
– Display the Tweets from a Twitter user on your website.
– Display a Twitter search with your defined keywords.
– Display the favorited tweets of any Twitter user.
– Display the last tweets from a Twitter list
– Integrate 18 Twitter Follow buttons of all sizes and 3 color scheme.
– 3 Tweet buttons than can be set with a custom text and link.
– 7 languages supported for the Tweet buttons.
– Rich documentation and a demo file included.
The purpose of this class is clearly to give your all the social tools that could help you and your visitors. Letting you focus on other important things.
Check out our demo on this page.