This app enables you to view and import all your Facebook galleries and images into your own database. It’s supporting the import of your default account photos albums, but also all of your Facebook pages galleries ! You can from the secure backend interface add or change your images captions, delete the images you don’t want to keep anymore, or also edit your albums names.
This app comes with 2 types of displays on the front interface (including a minimalist view) and you can easily use this app to import and display your Facebook images into your own website.
– Ability to import your Facebook account galleries and images
– Can also import your Facebook pages albums and images
– You can customize the caption of each imported image
– You can delete the images you don’t want anymore
– You can edit your galleries name, or delete a gallery
– Secure backend interface
– Easiest way to display Facebook images into your own website
– Save bandwidth by leaving the images hosted on Facebook !
– More than 20 display customizations/combinaisons
– Minimalist display supported
– Galleria type display (Slideshow type)
– The images plays smoothly inside fancybox
– Includes the Facebook connect feature and Facebook pages listing
– Pagination support to avoid overloading your pages !
– Ability to synchronize your imported galleries with Facebook (New)
– Exclusif Galleries builder tool (New)
– Very clean application
28 July 2015
– Updated to the latest Facebook API v2.3
– Added image cropping feature with the images thumbnails stored on your own server
– Updated the front end display and added more options for the display generator
27 May 2014
– Updated to the latest Facebook API v2.0
7 May 2014
– Fixed an issue with the import and synchronization of galleries that have more than 100 photos
26 May 2013
– Added the ability to synchronize the imported galleries with their corresponding Facebook galleries
– Created a builder tool enabling you to customize your photos display and automatically generate the codes to copy paste into any HTML page !